Family Dentistry with Personal Connections
When you’re a patient at Rose Hill General & Cosmetic Dentistry, we treat you with the same respect, compassion, and professionalism we give to family members.
To Dr. Mark, Dr. Nick, and our team, you are part of our family. That means we care about you as a person beyond your dental situation. We promise to learn your needs, listen to your desires, respect your concerns, and provide lasting solutions for a lifetime of beautifully healthy smiles!
At Rose Hill General & Cosmetic Dentistry, our passion is people. Our mission is to provide excellent dental care based on the desires and preferences of the folks we care for.
Rose Hill Dental is committed to providing our patients with high-quality care by assuring they receive individual, personal attention. Our goal is to build long-lasting personal and professional relationships bound by trust, confidence, and character.
What’s Different About Our Practice?
- Longevity and Stability: Dr. Mark founded Rose Hill Dental in 1978 and his son, Dr. Nick, joined him later. Many of our staff members have been with us for more than 20 years and some for more than 30. You will always see the same warm, friendly people you know and trust, and feel safe in our caring hands.
- High-Quality Dentistry and Personal Connections: Although our doctors and clinical staff are highly trained and use proven technologies and techniques, our emphasis is always on personal care. We put our time and energy into finding lasting solutions for your oral health, not quick fixes, and developing a rapport with you. At Rose Hill Dental, we provide big-city dentistry with a small-town feel.
- Family-Oriented: Taking care of your loved ones’ oral health is vital, so we strive to make every visit efficient, comfortable, and successful. Whether we see a toddler at his or her first visit to the dentist, provide a checkup and cleaning for an older sibling, or restore a grandparent’s smile, that person has our full attention. We are honored to care for the smiles of multiple generations of many families!
- Anxiety-Free Care: Not everyone likes to visit the dentist. Some people experience anxiety at the thought of a procedure. We understand and work hard to deliver painless care. For people who experience stress at the thought of an appointment, we offer dental sedation options, including IV sedation.
- We Have Bentley! Bentley, our therapy dog, is a Labradoodle who comes to work every day with Dr. Nick. Bentley is amazing with children and provides comfort to those who feel anxious. He’s our most popular team member!
Schedule a Visit
Dr. Mark, Dr. Nick, and our staff look forward to meeting and welcoming you and your loved ones to our dental family. Please contact our Rose Hill, KS office to learn more and schedule a visit.