When Dr. Mark Troilo was looking for a spot to build his dental office 33 years ago, he found the perfect location. However, an old barn already occupied the space. Undaunted, he purchased the property, tore down the barn and constructed his office. His practice is still there, and has undergone two expansions to create enough space so that he and Dr. Jessica Niederee would have room to treat the growing needs of their patients.
Dr. Troilo, who has 33 years of experience, was joined by Dr. Niederee in 2014, and between the two of them, they handle 99% of the needs patients have. The favorite thing about a family practice is seeing all ages of patients. We enjoy treating children, and it's great to watch them grow up. It's a wonderful thing when you can show them from the beginning that dentistry can be easy. The practice encompasses cosmetics and fillings to root canals, surgery and dentures, on both children and adults.
At Rose Hill General & Cosmetic Dentistry, they are continually trying to anticipate patient needs, from televisions in the treatment rooms to complimentary Nitrous Oxide or "laughing gas". Sedation dentistry is also offered for those who want to "be out" for certain procedures. Our goal is to make dentistry as comfortable as we can. We realize it is a different experience for everyone, but with education and prevention, we hope that our patients leave us knowing what they can do to help themselves and their oral health.
Dentist Rose hill KS, Dr. Mark Troilo - Dr. Jessica NiedereeThank you for choosing us to care for your dental needs. It is our desire and pleasure to provide you with the highest quality dentistry. Our staff is specially trained to meet your dental needs in a friendly, caring way. Your health, comfort and convenience are most important to us.
The cornerstone of our philosophy is prevention. We want you to be as enthusiastic about preserving your natural teeth as we are, and we will go to any length to show you how to keep your mouth free from decay and gum disease.
Just a short drive from Wichita, Augusta, Douglass, Mulvane, Derby, Andover, Belle Plaine, Udall and Haysville.
Rose Hill General & Cosmetic Dentistry, PARating: 5
"Best dentist office on the planet hands down! Office staff makes you feel like one of the family and I've been a happy patient for almost 15 years. They get an A➕➕ rating from our family!!"
Dr. Troilo and Dr. Niederee believe the credit for their success at the Rose Hill General & Cosmetic Dentistry belongs to the team that has been with them for so long. "Our patients come here not just for the services we provide, but for the friendly faces they see, year in and year out. Most of our team has been here more than 10 years, and quite a few have been here over 20," says Dr. Troilo. It's just like what the theme song from the classic TV show "Cheers" says, "Everyone likes to go where everybody knows your name."
Monday8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Dentistry Services in Wichita - Dentistry services in our Wichita office keep your family smiling
- Dr. Jessica Niederee - Wichita dentists Dr. Jessica Niederee and Dr. Mark Troilo discusses the importance of flossing
- Dr. Jessica Niederee in Wichita KS - Respected dentists in Wichita, KS, Dr. Jessica Niederee and Dr. Mark Troilo help patients brighten their smiles
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry in Wichita - Wichita residents find professionals for general and cosmetic dentistry needs
- Dentist in Wichita, KS - Family dentist in Wichita, KS
- Dentist in Rose Hill, KS - Working with your dentist in Rose Hill, KS to manage gum disease
- 67133 Dentist - Finding a dentist in the 67133 area
- Dr. Mark Troilo - Calming your dental concerns: Dr. Mark Troilo talks about sedation dentistry